PROXIMITY + TRUST
We offer a personalised service based on active listening. We support our clients by addressing the needs of both the organisation and the people within it.
POTENTIAL + IMPACT
We analyse and identify the organisation’s cross-cutting projects and actions that have a positive social impact and have potential for growth. We foster creativity and help make the ideas for the future take shape.
GROWTH + SUSTAINABILITY
We support you in the process of obtaining funds, and we advise you on how to use them more efficiently. We promote sustainable growth for the institution, respecting each person’s pace.
what do people say about us?
“A very important and essential service for many organisations. (…) Its most useful features are proximity, active listening, determination and professionalism, as well as the personalised nature of the service (the feeling that during thattime, you, your organisation and your projects are important to the person you are dealing with”)
“The most useful thing: a personalised follow-up to understand our organisation and projects. The help with both drafting and reviewing the projects and drawing up the budgets for the projects”
Llobregat Block Party
“We would like to thank you for your attention, professionalism and your swift respons”
Joaquim Ruyra Parents Association (Escuela de vida Project)
“Very accessible and personalised”
We offer consultancy, advice, training and strategic planning services aimed at attracting public and private funds (subsidies, grants and tenders) and managing them efficiently. We adapt our services to your needs.
Presentation and management of applications for grants and subsidies and bids for tenders
- Annual planning and scheduling for fundraising: we support you throughout the entire process. First, we identify the organisation’s funding needs, as well as the eligible projects and activities; we design an annual calendar adapted to the organisation that includes the search for funds, and constant support and advice when producing, drafting, presenting, managing and justifying applications for grants and subsidies. The AmbTu team becomes your partner, to increase your organisation’s economic sustainability and social impact and to improve the management of the funds obtained.
- Support in dealing with a specific call for grants. Even when no annual planning and scheduling has been carried out, we can support you throughout the process involved in preparing, budgeting, processing and managing all types of applications for public and private subsidies and grants.
- Advice. We can give you advice as required on any issue related to a grant or subsidy at any point in the cycle.
- Advice on the preparation and drafting of the technical projects, as well as the budget, in the tender processes with government bodies.
- We prepare and carry out tailor-made training for organisations and administrations on fundraising and project design and management
- We produce teaching materials related to project management and the cycle of subsidies and grants.
Consultancy, advice and training on economic management for companies
- We support and advise on your results planning and treasury. We provide useful, simple and accessible tools for managing your social enterprise (result forecasts, treasury forecasts, VAT books, financial accounting, analytical accounting, etc.). We work with you on implementing and developing those tools.
- We offer courses and training services on economic-financial company management adapted to suit the needs of each client. We design and produce teaching materials related to economic-financial management and social entrepreneurship, to order and personalised.
- We support you in the processes involved in producing the economic and financial viability plan for your social organisation or food and agriculture institution.
Strategic planning of the activity
- Definition of the institution’s or your project’s strategic objectives.
- Preparation of the institution or project’s strategic plan.
- Advice on implementing the strategic plan.
We have supported the activities and projects of the following companies and institutions since 2020: